Power ON questions

Post your experiences, share sounds and send us links to your music...

Moderator: Jörg Schaaf

Power ON questions

Postby goodweather » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:39 am

Just got my ACC and love it.
Before putting things in the whishlist I first wanted to check with you if what I'm searching for exists or not :D

At power ON, is it possible to have the volume level, last mode (perf/single) and last set/bank/program as they were at power OFF?
I have been using the ACC with my headphones before putting it in the studio and I always need to bring the volume down from 50 to 20 or similar.
Same with the mode and last set/bank/program. The ACC always starts with perf A00...

Pretty basic user interaction capability but so important for a nice and easy way of working.

Thx!
goodweather

Re: Power ON questions

Postby acemonvw » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:12 pm

I don't think that's possible.

Mine starts at a volume of 50 (but my spectralis turns on with the volume it had at off I think).

I usually just adjust patch volume to fit the '50' setting of the main volume. I also have my spectralis tell me which patch I want my Accelerator set at. So if you have an external sequencer connected, maybe that's a decent work around (setting program change messages).

But I hear you, it would be nice if these things saved when you turned it off. Normally I just have to go back and find my last patch and change volumes if I had to.
acemonvw

Re: Power ON questions

Postby goodweather » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:12 pm

Thx for your tips and confirmation that this is not yet implementede. I add it in the wishlist part of the forum.
goodweather

Return to Accelerator User Community