well sweet Gini in a bottle ..

Totally addicted to your speckie? Not getting the results you expected? Experiencing Problems together with other gear? This is the place to share good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Jörg Schaaf

well sweet Gini in a bottle ..

Postby via » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Never saw this in the manual or mentioned on update notes .. and I really want to know hwo in the world knew this ..

++'' Transpose can be sequenced via song mode ;)

that´s all ...
pardon the title
via

Re: well sweet Gini in a bottle ..

Postby acemonvw » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:32 pm

Oooo... I'll have to check this out!
acemonvw

Postby via » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:02 pm

Yhea this is uber .. brings a new dimension to creating tracks/songs on the spectralis

just in case anyone is wondering how, its the same proseess as transposing in pattern mode, just select transpose via shift+play (mk1) while in song mode and just punch in the desiered octive and midi note /or just hit a note on your controller ..

other nice things I´ve noticed is that: step lines as mod sources : seem to add subtle modulation, don´t think this is placebo as when say I use a step line to set a volume of a hihat in the VCA it seems just a tad bit more organtic than just setting the volume in mixer (even if there is no stepline active 8)
via

Postby acemonvw » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:10 pm

I was always annoyed that transpose didn't seem to save with the pattern... at least, from what I recalled. Would've been pretty epic to transpose, save as new pattern, and you'd be good to go, but maybe this method would be more appropriate?
acemonvw

Postby via » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:17 pm

yep been asking for that in the wishlist,

one reason is you can set the OSC to tune donw while you transpose up .. can make for nifty new soundscpes depending on the complexity of the OSC settings/ OSC modulating eachother via FM/PM , waveshape, ring sync .. super kwel stuff!
via

Return to Spectralis experiences and opinions