Help a GAL Out!

Totally addicted to your speckie? Not getting the results you expected? Experiencing Problems together with other gear? This is the place to share good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Jörg Schaaf

Postby lanah and J » Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:54 pm

Thanks for the help.

Everything went SOOOOOO Well. I gave it to him last Monday and he had no idea what it was until he pulled the protective covering off of it. Even then he just looked at it as if it was a dream. He was so happy.
lanah and J

Postby uvacom » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:29 pm

Awesome!!! Tell him to stop by here! We're always down for some more speckissimos in the place.
uvacom

Postby LoneStar » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:41 pm

It isn't random that the Spectralis is so similar in concept to the Quasimidi gear. Guess what Jörg did before he hired at Radikal :)
LoneStar

Re: Help a GAL Out!

Postby brageboogie » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:26 pm

I know this is a REEEEAAALLY old thread, but this was a truly heart-warming read. He sold his favorite gear to loan you money, and you bought him a spectralis for his b-day. Man, that is truly romantic! Most romantic story I've come across in a while actually. Not that I go searching for them, but... I sure hope you are happily married today with four kids and a big house with a nice garden. 4 rell! <3 :D
brageboogie

Re: Help a GAL Out!

Postby lanah and J » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:51 pm

brageboogie wrote:I know this is a REEEEAAALLY old thread, but this was a truly heart-warming read. He sold his favorite gear to loan you money, and you bought him a spectralis for his b-day. Man, that is truly romantic! Most romantic story I've come across in a while actually. Not that I go searching for them, but... I sure hope you are happily married today with four kids and a big house with a nice garden. 4 rell! <3 :D

happily married,,, We now have a five year old and 3 year old. We both use this account but he hasn't in awhile since we've been busy moving and taking care of a family, not much time for music. He has since sold the original Spectralis but has plans on buying the second one. Time flies, I can't believe it was that long ago when I got the original one.
lanah and J

Previous

Return to Spectralis experiences and opinions