what do you dislike about the spectralis ?

Totally addicted to your speckie? Not getting the results you expected? Experiencing Problems together with other gear? This is the place to share good and bad experiences.

Moderator: Jörg Schaaf

Re: what do you dislike about the spectralis ?

Postby 22tape » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:44 am

via wrote:well topic says it...

for me its the global feed to the analouge section for the drum and Dsynth section ... page 3/4 under volume per part
I'd like to be able to induvidually feed sample parts to the filters and filterbank ...
say I'd just want my kick though the LP and perc through the MM and the Dsynthand Hhats to the filterbank.. etc

also it be fantastic to have individual sends to the 3analouge filters of the MM... would this be possible in the future?

i thought i had this cleared up, thanks to all the friendly responses in my ridiculously long list of questions in another thread. but now i'm confused again--

so individual drum and dsynth parts CAN be routed individually to each of the filters?

what do you mean by "global feed"?

thanks gents.
22tape

Re: what do you dislike about the spectralis ?

Postby ubiquitous » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:47 pm

22tape,
This is the complaints section, take it with a grain of salt, ppl can be very biased here and possibly no longer willing to work with the machine or dive through menu's due to frustration on their part. If your question has been answered, then it has, no one, not even joerg disputed it. Here, as above, its not worded properly and the issue to me isn't properly described, though I get what the person is driving at.

I do however like this dislike thread, even kurzweil didn't have this. Though kurzweils manual(s) are very thorough, its definitely not for the faint of heart, and most answewrs over there are rtfm.
Spectralis 2, Octatrack, DSPolyEvo, NrdL2X + jomox trez, blofeld, novation 'n jlcooper 'n midisolution stuff, tc 'n boss effects, alesis mixer.
ubiquitous

Previous

Return to Spectralis experiences and opinions