some wishes for next update

Help to make the spectralis your personal dream instrument.

Moderator: Jörg Schaaf

Re: some wishes for next update

Postby u.n.i.t.e.d » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:50 pm

of course. i think if that feature would be integrated, everyone who had that skills could programm the effects they wanted. maybe some kind of logicmodule-effect or parametric eq, . . . maybe if the effects are just loadable from a sd-card,the intern dsp-power would´nt be overload???
u.n.i.t.e.d

Postby u.n.i.t.e.d » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:51 pm

a new one. it would be great if we had a modulation amount control for every mod-sequencerline, as a adding to the modseq-mute possibility(when we finally get it;-) so for example: when i control the the LP-Cutoff or the FM from Osc 2 with a stepsequencerline. maybe in a mutemenu where i can mute all 24 lines with the stepbutton,i could control the mod-amount with the encoder above. so we could morph or mute the modulation.
u.n.i.t.e.d

Postby u.n.i.t.e.d » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:12 am

possibility to change the tune from all parts at the same time with the 16 stepencoders
u.n.i.t.e.d

Postby pizzatime » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:31 pm

This may be a ramble.. Apologies.. Sometimes I feel quite frustrated with my spectralis. Stuck making loops, things that aren't implemented.. Think I have invested many hundreds of hours in something that is outdated. I saw a guy called nate young last weekend who is about as good as it gets regarding electronic music. It was stunning and mainly improvised with home built sine wave box I think that is touch sensitive to pitch. It sounded like a one man throbbing gristle. Stunning. I have only used my spectralis with headphones after moving house and made clean, dull loops. Felt really down about it. Another go tonight and one of the most amazing loops I have ever heard is coming from the thing. I could kiss jorg for this wonderful box.. Anyway I would love lfo or even better sequencer control of the filterbank FbFs control as I have a shruthi playing through it and when tweaking it I am getting really good variations. Fuck software editors.
pizzatime

Postby u.n.i.t.e.d » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:58 pm

:) i´ve send today some machinedrum-sounds into the spectralis filterbank and with the parameters in the filterbankmenu it is easy to shape good sounds out of everything.
u.n.i.t.e.d

Postby u.n.i.t.e.d » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:14 pm

11.) If drum/synthparts are routed through the direct outs, it´s necessary to go in the submenu to change the volume of the outgoing part. It´would be great when we could do that with the mixing desk volume, so whatever the routing is to the main out or direct outs, teh volume could be automaticly changed from the mixing desk
u.n.i.t.e.d

Postby BarTholomai » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:02 pm

EDIT:
It is now included in the wishlist Jam-Modus [Pattern-info] xx.)

Better Controll of the "Origin Value":
-The Blinking "Select" LED is to Slow....
Last edited by BarTholomai on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
BarTholomai

Postby BarTholomai » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:32 pm

EDIT:
It is now included in the wishlist Jam-Modus [Pattern-info] xx.)

Better View Pattern-running-light:
I wish a better Overview on witch tact it is aktuall...
Last edited by BarTholomai on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:10 am, edited 4 times in total.
BarTholomai

Postby via » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:51 pm

11.) If drum/synthparts are routed through the direct outs, it´s necessary to go in the submenu to change the volume of the outgoing part. It´would be great when we could do that with the mixing desk volume, so whatever the routing is to the main out or direct outs, teh volume could be automaticly changed from the mixing desk

Absolutely!, multi-tracking / changing output assignments in pre-recorded patterns in a song becomes a workload if you need to assign each track individually per pattern.. something like favorite => Volume/pan could be a recall of mixer and make things like copying mixer routing easy.

@ BarTholomai: Great ideas!! I´m 110% in on these ... although I dont fully understand '' Noble Variant; '' can you explain it a bit as I feel the same about LCD info when in pattern play mode and I think this is very interesting concept you´re knocking on..
via

Postby BarTholomai » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:30 pm

@Via thx alot :P

Yes the Jam LCD Modus with [Pattern-Info] hafe a lot potential and suprised me self. At the begin i only hafe search an second posiblity for an Pattern-Bar-running-light overview. But i have underrated the possiblity and cant Stop the Mindstorm :idea:

At this point i would put forward the Modus as an Upper theme fore other Ideas and workaround and give him a chance.

xx.) LCD Jam-Modus aktivated trough [Pattern-Info]. This Modus bring Infos to the user wich are intressed in <PLAY> Mod. It disapeared when You go in a Menue (Klick an Knob), but still runing when change Values direct with Knobs (like Cutoff Freq, Resonance, Macros etc.). I wana give a List on my ideas, but please bring in Youre Ideas!

a) Pattern-Bar-running-light in the Upper Line Left. Number of BAR wich in the Pattern set, are as LCD fields on. The acutally Tact is Blinking like KORG EMX LED-BAR.

b) Actualy change Value and Origin Value in the Under Line. Is only show when direct changes are going with Knobs like Cuttoff LP24, Resonanze, Macros etc.

c) An txt File is run trough in the Under Line. In the SONG directory stored Text file for each Pattern. Give us infos what we all can do or not.
Last edited by BarTholomai on Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
BarTholomai

PreviousNext

Return to Spectralis Wishlist