some wishes for next update

Help to make the spectralis your personal dream instrument.

Moderator: Jörg Schaaf

some wishes for next update

Postby u.n.i.t.e.d » Fri May 03, 2013 11:40 am

1.) the possibility to choose the midinotenumbers for every drumpart in drumtriggermode and to play the upper splitkeyboard-area tonal!
2.) different output-possibilities for analog 24db, multimode 12db and Filterbank.
3.) mute midi- mod-sequencerlines!
4.) a digital multimode filter for the Drumgroup Part 16. So if it´s activated, all drumsounds could be run through the same filter.
5.) frequencymodulation to the intern Osc and Filters with external soundsources.
6.) Midi CC-control over the A-Synth section and if this is possible like on a machinedrum where you can control more then 400 CC´s shared over 4 different midi channels.
7.) scroll-encoder for A-Synth menupages
8.) changeable opensource effects wich are loadable from a sd-card
9.) modulation-amount control for mod sequencer-lines
10.) change tune for all parts with at the same time with the 16 stepencoders
11.) control the volume of samples routed through the direct outs, with the mixing desk volume
12.) modulation mixing desk
13.) Filterbank Morphing
14.) Filter mute function
15.) Global Modulation Sequencerline for Drums (Part 16)
16.) routing from external input through Direct Outs
17.) Filter Cutoff Modulation for Digital Parts i Seq. Mode
18.) mutual modulating Sequencerlines
19.) Pitch Envelope for Digital Sampleparts
20.) Oscillator Modulation from Samples

3) For midi-sequencerlines-mute it would be great for a quicker workflow,maybe when i press shift and the mutebutton,it would change into the midi-seq-mute page where i can mute all 24 lines with the stepbutton like the normal part mute and line 17 - 24 are selectable by turn the tempo encoder to the right.
7) for a much quicker workflow it would be a great enrichment to use maybe the master encoder with the shift button to scroll through the 27 menupages of the A-Synth because to change every page with the up and down buttons is very circuitous!
Last edited by u.n.i.t.e.d on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 16 times in total.
u.n.i.t.e.d

Re: some wishes for next update

Postby jizzmaster2000 » Sat May 04, 2013 12:32 am

u.n.i.t.e.d wrote:1.) the possibility to choose the midinotenumbers for every drumpart in drumtriggermode

You can, I once set it up to control my drumstation and I could set each midi note num, if thats what you mean ?
Jeremy
Melbourne
jizzmaster2000

Postby u.n.i.t.e.d » Mon May 06, 2013 9:44 am

no,i mean the other way. to control with a extern sequencer the drumparts of the specky. there i want the possibility to set the midi notenumbers for part 1 to 11. so i could play the 11-drumparts over the pads from my mpc with the right notes.
u.n.i.t.e.d

Postby jizzmaster2000 » Mon May 06, 2013 12:48 pm

Yeah, use midi channel 11 on mpc but you may have to set note number for each pad. I don't have an mpc but I can play the drums using a midi keyboard.
Good luck.
Jeremy
Melbourne
jizzmaster2000

Postby u.n.i.t.e.d » Mon May 06, 2013 4:29 pm

the mpc is my master-sequencer and i also control other drummachines with the 16 pads,so i want to use the same notesettings to make things easier. because to trigger the specky-drumparts,the notes are shared over the 4 padbanks,means 64 pads.
u.n.i.t.e.d

Postby jizzmaster2000 » Mon May 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Ok, then you cant, I have a similar problem.
If your trying to use another midi channel for a different drum machine, it will still always trigger the Spec .
Jeremy
Melbourne
jizzmaster2000

Postby u.n.i.t.e.d » Tue May 07, 2013 2:09 pm

it´s just for more clarity. when i hit pad 3,i know it would trigger drumpart 3, or pad 7 is drumpart 7,so i want the same settings for all my drummachines but on different midichannels. it´s also good when it would accord with the mpc-grideditor
u.n.i.t.e.d

Postby u.n.i.t.e.d » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:53 am

i´ve add some new wanted features on the first post in this topic. what do you think about it?would it be usefull for you?
u.n.i.t.e.d

Postby u.n.i.t.e.d » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:44 pm

if that is possible: changeable effects wich are loadable from a sd-card from the sd-slot like a TipTop z-dsp modular effectsunit. So like loading samples,you could load your wanted effect for each pattern. it should be open source,so everyone could be experimenting by programming new special effects and put it in the forum for free download. and the possibility to control effectsparameter through the mod-sequencerlines.
u.n.i.t.e.d

Postby jizzmaster2000 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:13 pm

That would be awesome :mrgreen:
Jeremy
Melbourne
jizzmaster2000

Next

Return to Spectralis Wishlist