some wishes for next update

Help to make the spectralis your personal dream instrument.

Moderator: Jörg Schaaf

Re: some wishes for next update

Postby dest4b » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:08 am

21.) Airplane Mode - Switch all in and Outs Off. Also Midi . Drop all Notes from input and Sequencer. It would be nice to reduce the LCD Backlight to about 20% so it cant confuse the Pilot.
<<[dest4b]>>
https://soundcloud.com/dest4b
dest4b

Postby moosiqpipl » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:48 am

dest4b wrote:21.) Airplane Mode - Switch all in and Outs Off. Also Midi . Drop all Notes from input and Sequencer. It would be nice to reduce the LCD Backlight to about 20% so it cant confuse the Pilot.

I'd rather suggest a "Do not disturb" mode. The machine would at least receive MIDI messages for quiet background processing.
((qp))
moosiqpipl

Postby dest4b » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:39 pm

in my opinion the Airplane mode is essential. Especially if you want to use your specrtralis during landing and starting phase.

Do not disturb sounds for me more like a Bedroom feature so i would say get it on the list under 22.

22.) a "Do not disturb" mode. The machine would at least receive MIDI messages for quiet background processing
<<[dest4b]>>
https://soundcloud.com/dest4b
dest4b

Postby via » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:54 pm

It would be nice to reduce the LCD Backlight to about 20% so it cant confuse the Pilot.

on your spk flash drive there is a '' .ini file '' in it you´ll find contrast set to 100 ... you could try lowering that value.
via

Postby namnibor » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:22 am

dest4b wrote:in my opinion the Airplane mode is essential. Especially if you want to use your specrtralis during landing and starting phase.

Do not disturb sounds for me more like a Bedroom feature so i would say get it on the list under 22.

22.) a "Do not disturb" mode. The machine would at least receive MIDI messages for quiet background processing

More importantly, is you made sure to pack a parachute just for the Spectralis. One question: Why are you not letting the Spectralis fly the plane in first place? :mrgreen:
This has been proving to be as deep as some higher tech aircraft to wrap brain around navigating, but I call the Spectralis my alien apace ship.
namnibor

Previous

Return to Spectralis Wishlist