parameter seq-lines mute

Help to make the spectralis your personal dream instrument.

Moderator: Jörg Schaaf

parameter seq-lines mute

Postby u.n.i.t.e.d » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:59 am

it would be a great feature to have the possebilety to mute parameterlines!!! Maybe in the sequence edit:function or target menu by press and hold mute and then mute the parameterline. It would be much easier to work!!! What do you think about it???
u.n.i.t.e.d

Re: parameter seq-lines mute

Postby via » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:20 pm

+ a million ..

I like your idea, I´ll add to this; when you hit target> all the step keys light up with visual indication of lines 1-16 shuttle can bring you into lines 17-24 ,.. you could also quickly mute/solo lines this way simply by pressing (solo/mute) + the step, a very pro touch would be to have the last 4 steps in shuttle B (28-32) be mute groups of lines ..
via

Postby u.n.i.t.e.d » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:46 pm

that would be even better! That is my most wanted feature because with 24 mutable parameterlines the specky would be a weapon of mass-modulation:-) bitte bitte jörg,gib uns wenigstens das!
u.n.i.t.e.d

Postby fifth lake » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:43 pm

I too would like to be able to mute individual sequencer lines. Nothing too fancy needed - let's keep it basic and therefore possible to do quite quickly - no five year waits please - I'm getting too old for that sort of thing now!
fifth lake

Return to Spectralis Wishlist