Silverdroid Soundbank

Share your ideas, sounds, patterns, samples and tips here!

Moderator: Jörg Schaaf

Silverdroid Soundbank

Postby Complexystems » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:46 pm

¡¡¡AVAILABLE!!!

For more info and download:http://spectralissoundpacks.blogspot.com/

Install Notes:

INTRODUCTION

Welcome and thank you for download the Spectralis Silverdroid2010 Soundbank. I hope you find in these sounds an inspirational way to compose music. Electronica style is normally associated to Sequences and Leads sounds, but other types was included as Synbasses, Sequences, Voices…to do this collection a complete tool for producing entire tracks.

I decided to put the samples in a 128MB card to do it more accessible to all users. I know the limitations of this “little” space for good multisamples, but I think the result is positive, useful, and offer different textures for your DSP Spectralis Synthesizer. The quality of samplers are better than in the Ambient Soundbank and I add controls for the vibrato and pitch for a better interpretation of the sounds

The package includes:

-100 new patches for any of the three Dsynth parts. These patches are based in .SLI and .SLC Spectralis sample types.

-2 Drum KitS called CXKIT, CXKIT1 and CXKIT2. The first one is in .SLC for use with the Groove Edit. The others are mapping in the keyboard for use with the DSynth Parts.

-A preconfigured Pattern called “SDroid2010” to compose quickly your ideas with this new soundest.

-8 Preconfigured FX using the Quicksound method.

Now is time to install the Silverdroid2010 Soundbank inside your Spectralis. Follow this easy steps for configure it.

SPECTRALIS 1
1.Unzip or Unrar RT Spectralis Silverdroid2010 Soundbank to your hard drive

2.Once time you click in to the folder you see the following archives

QUICKSOUND FX
SAMPLERS
SDROID2010 PATTERN
SOUNDSET

3.First of all we have to copy all the content of SAMPLERS folder to our SMARTMEDIA card. Is important that you use a totally free 128MB SM card. Don´t copy the folder, copy only the .SLI and .SLC archives inside the folder directly to the cards or drive.

4.Be sure Spectralis is off. Introduce the SM with the files inside Spectralis and remove all others cards.

5.Connect the USB cable and turn Spectralis on.

6.After the load process, back to the RT Spectralis Silverdroid2010 Soundbank folder, enter in SOUNDSET and copy SYNTHS.SSB directly to the SPC_FLASH drive. Be sure you have not more than seven .SSB files for the DSP synth. In that case copy some .SSB files to your hard drive.

7.Back again to the main folder, enter in SDROID2010 PATTERN folder and copy PATT01.SPT into an empty song of the Spectralis Flash memory (For Example Song32)

8.Do the same with the archive FAVORITS.SBK that you found in the QUICKSOUND FX folder. This time directly to the main Flash drive (Remember that this will replace your FAVORITS quicksound access, is recommended to copy first your archive to your hard drive).

9.Once time you´re sure that all your music and archives were saved, is time to start.

10.Disconnect the USB cable.

FOR SPECTRALIS 2 USERS: The steps are the same, but you don´t need to copy the samplers to anu card, copy the samplers directly to the flash memory.

PD: If you like the Ambient Soundbank and SilverDroid2010 soundbank, please donate for future releases in my blog: http://spectralissoundpacks.blogspot.com/

Thank you. Future releases cooming soon ;-)
Last edited by Complexystems on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Complexystems

Postby syzygywell » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:18 am

thanks complexy!!!! I've been looking forward to this!
syzygywell

Postby Complexystems » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:24 am

Silverdroid2010 Soundbank Available. See at the top! ;-)
Complexystems

Postby syzygywell » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:20 pm

aaaaah fantastico!
syzygywell

Postby via » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:17 pm

uber!!!
looking forward to hearing these ...
thank you!!
via

Postby ser140182 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Thank you for the soundbank.
One question: Might it be possible that file trvoc3 is corrupted?
I downloaded and installed it several times. But always the same result on my spectralis.
ser140182

Postby WhOmPaSh-I » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:46 am

Great!!!
I will try tonight, thanks for all the hard work.
WhOmPaSh-I

Postby Complexystems » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Hi again.

At this moment I can´t probe the Samplerset in my Spectralis because I sold it and I´m waiting for my Spectralis 2 this monday , but yes, I remember to have problems with TRVOC3, but any of the 100 sounds use this sampler.

What about the rest. What do you think about the samplers?...I´m preparing a really BAST!!!! SamplerBank with more than 600MB of content for Spectralis 2 ;-)
Complexystems

Re: Silverdroid Soundbank

Postby tryint » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:28 pm

links for Spectralis Silverdroid 2010 Soundbank not works :( other download mirror ? thx
tryint

Next

Return to Spectralis User Community