muting?

Questions and Answers concerning the spectralis!

Moderator: Jörg Schaaf

muting?

Postby thetechnobear » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:21 pm

Hi,

Is there a way to mute the asynth individual parts (12,13,14) ? (if your using with different trigger groups)
if Ive got dsynth 1-3 routed to external midi, they don't mute, is this fixed in 1.5?
(I'm using Spectralis 1/1.04K)

thanks
Mark
thetechnobear

Re: muting?

Postby acemonvw » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:40 pm

There is no easy way to mute the asynth parts (I'm using 1.5 OS). You can at least 'mute' the MM filter' by turning off all the filters, but you can't really do that with the LP or the Fixed filterbank. There should be a page where you can adjust the levels in each part though. One alternative work-around is to just copy the pattern and turn the filter (or OSC) volumes down all the way.

As far as the Dsynth part routing external MIDI, that can be done. You have to switch the motif from 'vol' to 'note' or something. So, select the part, press 'motif' and go to page 3, should be there. It's automatically set to 'vol'.

However, with the above instruction, I don't know if this only works in 1.5 or also 1.04K. I don't think I ever used this function when I had 1.04K, but can't remember if I didn't use it because it wasn't available, or because I didn't know it existed.

Good luck
acemonvw

Re: muting?

Postby via » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:09 pm

Like Ace said; currently only possible by pattern change (setting up your mutes per pattern) .. quickest way to mute a step line is: set last step to 1, then mute step 1..
via

Return to Helpdesk