iPad Editor at NAMM 2013

Here is the place for Update downloads and discussions.

iPad Editor at NAMM 2013

Postby tomoe97 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:24 pm

The iPad Editor for Accelerator demonstrated at NAMM 2013 looks very exciting. Here's a video clip from Matrixsynth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m71cJhvpRg

Is it TouchOSC- or Lemur-based? Or programmed from the ground up? When will it be released? I'm happy to be a beta-tester if you need one.
tomoe97

Re: iPad Editor at NAMM 2013

Postby tomoe97 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:29 pm

Joerg, when do we get to try out the iPad editor that you were showing off at NAMM?
tomoe97

Postby koenig » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:43 am

Any news on this one? I just read this thread on GearSlutz and was under the impression that it was available but when I checked AppStore it was nowhere to be seen.

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/electro ... s-not.html

Would be really, really useful.
koenig

Postby BarTholomai » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:55 am

Yea, and then pls an OS Update for Midi implementation in the Spectralis! :mrgreen:
There are many Speci Users out there, wich would do many Nice Tools, base on Midi implementation.

I am not sure but i think it was only somthing like TouchOSC and it is realy simple to make somthing in this Editor.

With Midi CC# or NRPN u can only, watch on Knobs ore set a value. But you cant read out hole Programms for example to edit an sequenz. There ar huge deferent between Mid Sysex Dumping (Send & Recieve OS Memory) and Midi Controller CC#/NRPN. But this has Radikal oversleep. :cry:

It is nice that the Accelerator self and his free Programable Encoder are listen on NRPNs. But thats all i think, or i read in the Manual.

Summary:
-The Radikal Device Editor is a Dream. But take attention... Dreams can come true! :P

Best regards from the Alps
Barthi
BarTholomai

Return to Updates