Accelerator expansion boards???

Here is the place for Update downloads and discussions.

Accelerator expansion boards???

Postby Fent » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:53 pm

Has anyone been in contact with Jorg about the availability of these things? This silence is annoying :evil:
Fent

Re: Accelerator expansion boards???

Postby acemonvw » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Hey Fent, I'm one of your Radikal Technologies neighbors (I own the Spectralis 2).

"Expansions are available now!! Just in case, you would like to add some voices and multitimbrality..."

Jorg said this Tuesday (April 3rd) on Radikal's Facebook site...

Hope you're enjoying the accelerator, sounds like a freaking awesome beast.
acemonvw

Re: Accelerator expansion boards???

Postby Fent » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:09 pm

acemonvw wrote:Hey Fent, I'm one of your Radikal Technologies neighbors (I own the Spectralis 2).

"Expansions are available now!! Just in case, you would like to add some voices and multitimbrality..."

Jorg said this Tuesday (April 3rd) on Radikal's Facebook site...

Hope you're enjoying the accelerator, sounds like a freaking awesome beast.

Hi Ace! When I first got the Accelerator I was (and still am) blown away by the sound. I ordered two expansions the other day so i think they're being shipped to me as I type this. I can't wait to hear what it can do with all that power. This year i'm going to work hard to fully learn Spectralis 2 and Accelerator and use them together -hopefully in harmony :D . I've only scratched the surface on both instruments since I've been busy doing a longest lab re-build in the history of long lab rebuilds lol. Brutal! But fun :D
Fent

Return to Updates