it is time for the new update

Notifications on new updates will be posted here!

Moderator: Jörg Schaaf

Re: it is time for the new update

Postby MetaP » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:42 am

that would be a great idea!! +
MetaP

Postby ZwaarVet » Sat May 23, 2015 12:13 pm

Comin' from frustrated, it's now gettin' kinda funny again, or could that just be plain insanety ? :roll: :shock:
ZwaarVet

Postby u.n.i.t.e.d » Fri May 29, 2015 8:31 pm

achjo,jetzt warads scho wieder längst zeit fürs update jörgl! gehtscho gemma, spuck da ind händ und auf gehts :wink:
u.n.i.t.e.d

Postby via » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:10 pm

Whatever he ^ said ... ;)

I would be very happy just to get the 1.5 on the mk1 .. don´t know what the problem here is, the coding has been done and they both run the same architecture .. common RT/ Adreas we adore you work..
via

Postby u.n.i.t.e.d » Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:50 am

summarized it means, it is time for the new update :mrgreen: :mrgreen: shit, it would be a dream to have all my wishes from my updatelist come true!!! or just a few of them :D
u.n.i.t.e.d

Postby namnibor » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:24 am

I will say that I have only just started to dedicate time ONLY on the Spec and had some health stuff that just made me use immediacy of my Q Keys, and having started to barely touch tip of understanding the initial Spec 1, came across a brand new Spec 2 for a good deal so now although have the 2 with different O.S., I am not letting the limitations or impasses dissuade my travel down the Spec rabbit hole, and plan to sync the two down the road once I have a competent grasp and confidence, as my muscle memory is not as sharp as once before from medical condition's required medicine regimens, but will start a soundcloud once that point comes to fruition. Still flying recreationally, but not recon paramilitary any longer.
Point I am making is although I have no doubt time will indeed provide another Spec significant update and as both Spec 1 and 2 are, seem to be beasties that I want used as my headstones when I leave this dimension, with a solar panel to power the display with my epitaph on screen...I LOVE the Spectralis...and I MUCH prefer my Spec 1's pretty buttons...it's nice eye-candy in a lava lamp kind of way. But I totally adore equally the Spec 2 new Waldorf like 'pill buttons' as I have a lot of older and newer Waldorf gear and just prefer that ergonomic, but the visual feedback on the Spec 1 is brighter and looks lovely with lower light...I have so much to learn but it's so nice to have Acemon's Video Tutorials Series, and would love even more down the rabbit hole of Spec...it's like a huge cavern of possibilities that it finnaly hits you...this thing is truly a modular format on steroids...just keep the pizzas and Thai food deliveries coming and will try to sleep.
Oh...I wish so much for the midi implementation to be bettered to play well with other gear more extensive and from external to the Spec via automation...otherwise, both Spec's sound exactly the same to my ears, no filter limitation, so not going down that road now. I would like the 1.5 update on my Mk 1, and even hardware update, $$$ but will look into that....fervently interested...Jorge? :?: :idea:
Thanks Jorge for making this beast...it's my Polymorph's BIG Brother on Steroids! :D
This has been proving to be as deep as some higher tech aircraft to wrap brain around navigating, but I call the Spectralis my alien apace ship.
namnibor

Postby u.n.i.t.e.d » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:16 pm

recently i found out that i also can use the groove shuffle mode from the beatmatrix for the sequencerlines wich is a pleasure to use! there are still some things to discover but anyway, it´s time for the final mega update !!!!!! :shock:
u.n.i.t.e.d

Postby via » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:14 pm

RT facebook updated their coverphoto this month ( a close up of ''tweeking the spectralis'') .. the better of me says don´t get exited, just another press photo,.. but deep inside I have this tingling feeling.. summer namm starts next month on the 9th ..

so color me sceptically thrilled

I´ve never been so happy with my spectralis as of now btw, getting awesome lines and sounds out of it but a finished OS with Midi pitch/ scale quantizer and fill mode would be heavenly ...
via

Postby dest4b » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:18 am

btw.. i dont used my spec for a long time ..
he asked me for the correct date .. :D
<<[dest4b]>>
https://soundcloud.com/dest4b
dest4b

Postby mcbeth303 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:14 am

well, i think they stopped production of the Spectralis to put some pressure on the Software developer to get the software finished ( guess he gets a bonus for sold units or something). Did not work out i guess.
So i stopped believing that there will be any news soon... or at all.
mcbeth303

PreviousNext

Return to Updates