it is time for the new update

Notifications on new updates will be posted here!

Moderator: Jörg Schaaf

it is time for the new update

Postby u.n.i.t.e.d » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:54 pm

i hope that the new update is coming soon and jörg make a big one with bugfixes and alot of new functions like mod seqlines mute ect. Come on Jörg,just do it!!!!:-)
u.n.i.t.e.d

Re: it is time for the new update

Postby dest4b » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:05 pm

For sure it will be released very soon !!! :)
<<[dest4b]>>
https://soundcloud.com/dest4b
dest4b

Postby via » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:59 am

^^ :shock:

NAMM ´13 is just around the corner
via

Postby RagingOrlando » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:52 am

Looks like Radikal Technologies is on the Exhibitor List for the NAMM 2013. Booth # 6108 (Hall A).
It will be very exciting to see what they will present this year.

Raging Orlando
RagingOrlando

Postby owm » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:28 pm

I think all of the people here are very, very nice and friendly...too nice and friendly......let's face it: the Spectralis 2 is the most buggy machine ever to appear on the market. Although it sounds great, it's a turkey. I am very sorry to have to say this.

And the man and/or people who brought it to the market are dishonnest. They don't even make the very, very small
effort of saying how the OS is evolving, or rather NOT evolving. RT: have at least the courage to tell us something,
even if it is: " we don't care, you gave a lot of money for a synth that crashes, doesn't even record knob movements
( my second hand 80 Euro MC303 does that ), the card reader doesn't work, and so on..... use it as a deluxe paper weight ! "

Again, I am very, very sorry to have to say this, but it is how I feel about the whole situation. I felt I had to say this when
I saw someone writing he was curious to see what newbies RT would present at NAMM. They'd rather make existing products work.....

Greetings, peace and respect to all
owm

Postby sonicwarrior » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:26 pm

owm wrote:the Spectralis 2 is the most buggy machine ever to appear on the market.

I doubt this. The inofficial bug list is relatively short:
viewtopic.php?p=12332#p12332

I have had more problems with other machines, e.g. a Waldorf Microwave XT.
sonicwarrior

Postby RagingOrlando » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:59 pm

I doubt very much that it is the most buggy machine on the market. :-)

Of course there are major issues that should be fixed, but it also comes down to the usage of the machine how much those bugs affect you.

I never use the Spectralis internal sequencer and control it exclusively from Ableton Live and i do not experience any bugs at all.

I would most of all like to see the MIDI-implementation fixed so that i can do programming from software. Then the machine would be perfect.

I think the NAMM 2013 is very important for us Spectralis owners because then we maybe get to see the focus of Radikal and maybe get some answers on how things are developing.

Raging Orlando
RagingOrlando

Postby jizzmaster2000 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:03 am

Personaly, I have only recently come to grips with this machine and cant really think of any bugs that effect me, except for the 24db filter not fully opening. And I use all of its features including midi sequencing.
Lets tell people about all the fantastic features and maybe help get sales up.
Jeremy
Melbourne
jizzmaster2000

Postby decay » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:58 am

jizzmaster2000 wrote:Personaly, I have only recently come to grips with this machine and cant really think of any bugs that effect me, except for the 24db filter not fully opening. And I use all of its features including midi sequencing.
Lets tell people about all the fantastic features and maybe help get sales up.

The only thing that I think is a bug for me is the mute sequencerline problem.
Yesterday started with the tutorials made by acemonvw in order to get more out of this machine then basic sequencing and use it as a sampler and it is fantastic.
Did a two hour liveset over a big soundwall with a friend last newyears night along with alot of other machines and I loved the way it sounded and the freestyle tweak possibilties (we had to extend our set for half an hour)
Ofcourse some feedback from Radikal would be nice :mrgreen:
decay

Postby dest4b » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:24 pm

Omg..... :shock:

I am everytime shocked about the newbe postings.

Of course spectralis is unique and sounding great.

Just that there is no update since years. And even in the time where there was a updates in progress it was a very slow progress....
There are many bugs!. And a lot of promised features from the official printout from radikal that would for shure never ever get implemented into the firmware. There was resampling anounced for example....
There is no velocity for the analog part. Only filter velocity but not for volume? What kind of synth is that? Even a piano has velocity....

To spectralis2 users.. what thehell are you eoing with 4gb? My 128mb smartmedia is to big for my spectralis. It is not full but i can not copy any new waveforms on it because my speckie will lose all osc menue entrys. So the only thing you can use the 4gb for is to make some 20minutes sampels or to store complete audio cds in on speck soundbank file.. usless...
Im disapointed about radikal.
<<[dest4b]>>
https://soundcloud.com/dest4b
dest4b

Next

Return to Updates